What if my child is only going in for picture day/ athletics/ etc.

Talk to your school about this situation. Depending on your school, you might be directed to fill out a Visitor Pre-Certification form for that day.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.