How do I submit feedback?
Feedback is important for a variety of reasons, but most importantly it helps us make improvements that allow us to continue providing you with the best emergency response tools. It can also help us diagnose any problems you may experience. Please follow the steps below to send Feedback using either our mobile app or our PC/MAC app.
If you are unable to log in, please scroll to the bottom of the page for further information.
To submit feedback to CrisisGo through the mobile app, follow these steps:
- Log into the CrisisGo app and tap the More option at the bottom of your screen.
- Click Feedback.
- Fill out the form with as much information as you can and then tap Submit.
To submit feedback to CrisisGo through the PC/Mac app, follow these steps:
- Log into the CrisisGo PC or Mac app.
- Click the three-line icon in the lower right-hand portion of the screen.
- Once you select Feedback, you will get a pop up of the example below. This is your opportunity to give us as much detail as possible, which is especially helpful if you are reporting a bug.
If you are unable to log in, follow these steps to submit feedback to CrisisGo:
- Open the CrisisGo app to the login page.
- Access the Settings menu by tapping on the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Once in the Settings menu, tap Feedback.
Don't forget - when submitting Feedback, please provide as much detail as possible so that we can thoroughly assist you!