How do I update or add a map?
The Maps section of the CrisisGo app is where your organization’s building floor plans, evacuation maps, and other important images are housed. These other images can include AED instructions, fire extinguisher locations, Incident Command flow charts, reunification points, teacher-buddy assignments, and more.
To Add a Map:
- Log into the console and click Maps at the top of the screen.
- Click the pencil icon beneath Action to edit the maps for a building
- Click New Map
- Select the Map Type to upload an Image or PDF.
- Click Select Image. Browse for your file and name the image.
- Click Upload.
- When you have finished adding maps,
- When you are finished adding maps, Publish the console to push the new data to the CrisisGo app.
Note: Any .png/.jpg/.jpeg or .pdf file can be uploaded. You c
To Edit a Map:
- Hover your cursor over the image to view editing options.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the map name or select a new image.
- Click the checkmark icon to change the map status (inactive maps will not show in the app).
- Click the eye icon to view the map in larger detail and rotate the map if necessary.
- Click the trash icon to delete the map.
- When you are finished making changes, Publish the console to push the new data to the CrisisGo app.