What do I do If I am experiencing Roster and Sync issues?
If you are syncing via GG4L/OneRoster/Classlink:
- Please e-mail email@example.com with the issue and the CrisisGo Support team will engage the necessary vendor to assist getting the issues resolved.
- CrisisGo Support will work with you and the vendor to make sure the correct data is showing in the application
If you are syncing using Blackbaud:
- CrisisGo does not have access to your Blackbaud administration portal to view or edit customer data.
- Please review the data in Blackbaud and ensure it is correct. It's possible you may need to contact Blackbaud Support for assistance.
- If you have confirmed the data is correct in Blackbaud but not showing correctly in CrisisGo, please contact CrisisGo Support by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CrisisGo Support will work with you and Blackbaud to make sure the correct data is showing in the application
If you are manually syncing Roster data with CrisisGo SFTP
- Many customers prefer to not use GG4L or Blackbaud and manually upload their roster data.
- The image below shows where to go inside the CrisisGo console to manually import roster data. We've also provided a template for you to use as well.
- If you need assistance uploading your roster data in the console please contact CrisisGo Support by emailing email@example.com