How do I update the CrisisGo app?
For Apple iOS Devices
- Go to your iPhone's home screen and tap on the App Store icon.
- After the App Store opens, tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Update All button at the top of the screen.
- If prompted, enter your password and wait for your apps to update.
For Android Devices
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu and My Apps & Games.
- Select the app you want to update or update all.
- In the bottom left of your screen, you'll find the Launcher icon. It has a magnifying glass icon. Click it.
- Then click the All Apps icon in the window that opens.
- Click the Google Play Store icon inside the all apps window. Alternatively, you can press the search key on your keyboard and type "Google Play" to find it.
- At the top of the window that opens, click on the menu icon. It's the three lines on the left side of the window (also known as the hamburger menu)
- Click the item in the menu that says My Apps & Games.
For Windows Computers
- The CrisisGo Application will prompt you when launching when there is an updated version available.
- To confirm you are on the latest version, you can view your version in the application under settings and selecting "About"
- Compare the version with what is available on the CrisisGo website download page
- Click the “App Store” icon in your dock to launch the Mac App store.
- Click the “Updates” tab at the top of the Mac App Store window.
- Click the “Update All” button in the upper right corner to update all applications with available updates.