How do I register for a user account?
Once your organization has started using CrisisGo, you can follow these steps to register for your CrisisGo account:
- Your CrisisGo registration process will begin with an email from your administrator. This email will contain a registration link that will take you to the CrisisGo account registration webpage and connect you with your organization once you complete the form.
- Select the blue button that reads "No account? Create one now!".
- Enter your information, beginning with your account name. Unless otherwise directed, it is recommended that you use the prefix of your staff email address as your user account (example: the email prefix for the email address email@example.com would be johnsmith). You will also use your staff email address in the Email field at the bottom of the form.
- Select Get Code once you have all of your information keyed in. This will trigger a verification code email to be sent to the email address you provided.
- Once you receive the verification code, return to the staff registration paste it into the registration field labeled Email Verification Code. Please note that the verification code is only valid for 15 minutes. Should more time pass, you will need to restart the account registration process.
- Click Submit.
You have now successfully registered for your user account. Your CrisisGo administrator(s) will receive a notification of completion and then approve your account. Once it is approved, you will receive an email stating that you can log in using the email address and password that you set up through the registration webpage.