Checklist Training: How do I add a crisis type and checklist?
To Add a Crisis Type:
- Log into the online console and click the Crisis/SOP tab at the top of the screen. You will see a list of the crisis types from your emergency plan listed alphabetically.
- Click Add Crisis.
- Type the name of the crisis and click Save.
- This crisis type will not have a checklist associated with it until you create that checklist. To complete this step, click into the crisis type and then click Add SOP.
- After clicking Add SOP, choose whether you would like to create an SOP or assign an SOP from the library (if there is one available).
Note: If another crisis type requires the same emergency procedures, you might consider saving that checklist in your SOP Library so that it can be applied to other crisis types (Example: Save an evacuation checklist in your SOP library so that you can apply it to the crisis types that require
Helpful Hint: SOP stands for "Standard Operating Procedure" and consists of the steps that should be taken during a crisis.
To Create a New Checklist:
- Click Create SOP.
- Type the SOP name and click Save.
- The next steps will be to assign the roles and create checklists. Click Assign Role,
- Select the role and click Add Step.
- Type the step in the box and then click to choose the Step Type.
- Click Save after creating each step. Continue this process until the checklist is complete.
Helpful Hint: The Step Type determines the format of the step in the CrisisGo app. Checkbox is the default option and will put a checkbox beside the step in the app. Dropdown will give the user different choices to choose from when completing a step. Header will make the text a bold header rather than a step. Textbox will allow the user to type a response to a step rather than simply checking a box.
7. You will need to create a different checklist for each role or click Save & Save as Template to save a checklist for use with other roles.
8. When you are finished creating checklists, Publish the changes from within the Console to push the new data to the CrisisGo app.