How do I change my user account password?
If you know your CrisisGo account password but wish to change it, you can do so by following the reset instructions below.
To change your password on your mobile device:
- Log in to the app and tap More in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap My Account.
- Select Change Profile.
- Tap Password on the bottom right-hand corner.
- Fill out the New and Old Password information and then select Submit to finish making changes.
To change your password on your PC or Mac App:
- Log into the app and click the three horizontal lines in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select Settings and then click into the Security tab.
- Enter your Old Password, New Password, and then Verify the New Password.
- Click Save.
If you have forgotten your original password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- From the CrisisGo app login screen, tap Forgot Password?
- Enter the e-mail address associated with your account or your account username (make sure to remove additional spaces).
- Enter the Security Code provided.
- Tap Submit.
If you continue to experience issues resetting your password, please submit Feedback from within the CrisisGo app.