What is Check-In and how does it work?
During an emergency, you need a quick way to assess the status of your staff so you can identify who is at risk and offer further support. CrisisGo’s Check-In Tool not only makes it easy to quickly respond to pertinent questions, but it also compiles the answers for seamless mobile review and response.
Three steps to Check-In:
- Send a Check-In with a question to all staff members in a message group.
- Receive all replies within the app via the Check-In Tool, with staff replies that are sorted by their answer.
- If a member of the group replies with a need for help or does not reply at all, you can directly message those members.
Here are some of the more common use cases:
- Are you ok? (Staff Attendance)
- List all additional students in your room. (Extra Students)
- Can you return to school for another route? (Polling Bus Drivers)
- Is your section of the building clear? (Update from staff on evacuation)
- Are you at the rally point? (Confirm location of staff during an evacuation)
For more information, please Click Here to watch our informational training video.